The AT&T phone card has the kind of quality and features you'd expect. Outstanding connectivity, domestic and international calling (call from more than 100 foreign countries!), no connection/maintenance fees, and no expiration. Here's a card you'll always want to have with you!
INTERNATIONAL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
PLEASE CALL AT&T CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR INFORMATION: card: 1-888-854-6740; 0 card: 1-888-854-6741.
THIS CARD CANNOT BE USED FOR TOLL FREE CALLS, CALLS FOR PREPAID SERVICES WITH PREMIUM CHARGES, OR FOR OPERATOR HANDLED CALLS.
AT&T CALLING CARDS CANNOT BE REFILLED AND ADHERE TO A STRICT “NO REFUND” POLICY.
The in-state calling rates for all minutes purchased prior to January 1, 2007 will remain in effect until depleted. You can review the new in-state rates at http://www.att.com/prepaidguide or call the Customer Care number on your card for details.
Please read the disclaimer about additional provisions. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Application of surcharges and fees has the effect of reducing total minutes on the AT&T phone card.
Calling From Outside of US/Canada:
1. Dial the AT&T Access Number for the country you are in and wait for the prompt;
2. If using $50 card: Dial 800-506-9511 and wait for the prompt, If using $100 card: Dial 800-487-7646 and wait for the prompt;
3. Enter your PIN number and wait for the prompt;
4. Dial your destination number:
-- To US/Canada: 1 + Area code + Phone number
-- Other countries: 011 + Country Code + City Code + Phone Number
Calling From US/Canada:
1. If using $50 card: Dial 1-800-506-9511 and wait for the prompt,
-- If using $100 card: Dial 1-800-487-7646 and wait for the prompt;
2. Enter your PIN number and wait for the prompt;
3. Dial destination number.
• If no connection is established in 20 seconds, please hang up and try again.
• To redial, press star three times (***) and dial the destination number.
• For other options, press pound (#): to hear balance (in US domestic minutes),
press 3; for U.S. Directory Assistance, press 4; for Speed Dial, press 5.
For questions regarding connection quality please contact Card's Customer Service (the number is provided in the same email with Phone Card’s PIN and Dialing Instructions).
For questions regarding sales or services please contact us.
AT&T Phone Card Access Numbers
If using $50 Card, calling from USA: 1-800-506-9511
If using $100 Card, calling from USA: 1-800-487-7646 From other countries (Global Access Numbers for AT&T phone card)
Our shop is dedicated to provide you with a wide rage of Prepaid Calling Cards. Buy a card online and enjoy the Best calling Rates to a country of your choice. High Quality of connection and the Lowest Rates available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Long Distance Calling Cards.